House Plans, Eco-Friendly Home Designs & Blueprints
My observations of flora, fauna, weather and geology are infused into health, transportation, energy and water distribution projects. Keeping air and water vitalized is critical to survival of our species. My engineering hourly rate is $65 per hour. Residential and commercial architectural fees are reasonable at $40 per hour. Once you decide to work on line together or in person, your vision begins to unfold on paper. Mostly what I need is your topography with N.E.S.W. shown, direction of view and breeze if you can think of it. Working with me is fun and it will be exciting to see your project go forward. Improve the performance of your project, life, comfortable home or hotel and connect your architecture to the subtle energies from nature. Just for starters….
- Foundations and walls that move airflow to where you need it.
- Passive cooling can be harnessed from hot metal roofs.
- Bio dynamic water catchment system that revitalizes water and create passive A/C.
- Bio dynamic water delivery systems
- Vertical Axis thermal turbines and heat exchange systems.
I work at a reasonable wage of $40 per. hour and I get good ideas on paper in the first few hours of working together. All I need to know is a bit about your family size, style of home, lifestyle and level of ‘green’ or eco-friendly. Send me your property details and I’ll set up a file for you. Like most of my clients, you’ll find my ideas inspired by nature refreshing.
- My conceptual fees are generally $1000 / 25 hrs. of designing, for single family dwellings
- For lodges with multiple structures I require $1500 / 40 hrs. of design and consultation time.
Contact me for an on-line questionnaire and let’s get your project off to a green and comfy start.